Whether you’re buying or selling a home, you’ll want to hire an InterNACHI-Certified Professional Inspector. As a member of the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors, I represent the best-trained and most highly qualified inspectors in the business.
InterNACHI is the world’s elite home inspector association because its membership requirements are the toughest in the industry.
Here’s what you get when you hire me:
- I follow the inspection industry’s most comprehensive Standards of Practice;
- I abide by a strict Code of Ethics, which puts my duty to my clients first;
- I’m required to continually update my skills, training and education by taking the industry’s most rigorous Continuing Education, created especially for home inspectors by top experts, and accredited by nearly 1,000 state and regulatory agencies across North America;
- I use the latest in inspection tools, technology and reporting software; and
- I offer specialized and ancillary services, in addition to standard, full home inspections, so that I can meet your specific inspection needs – just ask!
Your home is probably the greatest purchase you will ever make. As an InterNACHI- Certified Professional Inspector, I urge you to protect your investment and protect your family by hiring me. I’m proud to bring my expertise to each inspection I perform, and I will do my best job for you.